|Home||» Products||» Allied Products||» Air Pollution Control Equipment|
Air Pollution Control Equipment
Owing to the expertise of our highly experienced professionals, we are able to manufacture and supply an superior quality Air Pollution Control Equipment that is manufactured using quality examined components with the aid of advanced technology in adherence with set market norms. This equipments is primarily used in chemical, pharmaceutical, food and beverage industry to control air pollution. Beside this, clients can easily avail this Air Pollution Control Equipment from us in variety of technical specifications at market leading prices.
Top Quality Media
Temperature range from -35oC to 400oC
Tailored to suit customer requirement
Easy removal of bags for cleaning
Various options of filter media to suit the process
Designed to operate at lower pressure drop thus reducing the power requirement
Working Principle of Bag Filter
- The dust-laden air enters the bag filter bustle.
- The air is uniformly distributed avoiding channeling.
- Initially a coat of material forms on the bags. Subsequently, the coat acts as the filtering medium.
- The dust is accumulated on filter elements while the air passes through the filter bags from outside to inside.
- The accumulated powder is dislodged from the bags by reverse pulse-jet air or by mechanical shaking intermittently. n The dislodged powder falls on bottom cone and is discharged through powder discharge valves.
- The dust free air is sucked by induced draft fan and is exhausted to atmosphere.
- Knockers are provided on conical portion especially for sticky/hygroscopic materials.
- Various options of filter media to suit the process.
- Designed to operate at lower pressure drop thus reducing the power requirement
Main Components of Bag Filter
- Bag filter housing
- Filter bags or cartridges
- Bag cages
- Ventury assembly
- Pulse-jet air cleaning assembly or optionally mechanical shaking arrangement.
- Air bleeding assembly for over temperature protection.
- Bulk chemicals
- Food industry
- Ceramic industry
- Paint industry
- Mining & Minerals
- Dyes & Pigments